In these terms and conditions:
"Promotion" means the Luxury Trip to the Big Apple with Caorunn Gin promotion
"Promoter" means International Beverage Holdings Ltd., Inver House Distillers Ltd., Moffat Distillery, Airdrie, Lanarkshire, ML6 8PL, Scotland, UK
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion opens 00:01 on 08.2019 and closes 11:59 on 30.09.2019.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
- Entrants must enter their name, address and contact details at caorunngin.com/nyc. Once entrants have entered their details, they will be instantly entered in to the draw to win the Promotion.
- All entries must be made by the person entering the Promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Internet access is required to enter.
- Prizes: There is one prize of a ‘luxury trip to the Big Apple with Caorunn Gin’ to win including:
Return flights from London to New York.
• Return private airport transfers in New York 5 nights’ luxury hotel accommodation (4* min) New York, based on sharing a double/twin room.
• Daily breakfast
• $500 spending money, provided on a pre-paid credit card
• Three-course dinner at a leading restaurant in New York, to the value £75 per person.
• Travel insurance.
• Winner Selection: Prizes have been pre-allocated and linked to the unique codes, which have been randomly pre-selected via a secure, independently verified computer system. Although all prizes will be available to be won, there is no guarantee that they all will actually be won.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be drawn at random during week commencing 21st October 2019 under independent supervision.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- No cash alternative will be given. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and non-refundable, must be taken as offered and will only be awarded to the winners as specified on the entry form. If the named product is not available, the Promoter will substitute with a like for like prize of equal or greater value. Trip must be taken before 30th September 2020.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or entries that are not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost or corrupted as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter shall not be held responsible for the failure by any third party involved in this Promotion to fulfil their obligations, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure to the winners of the Promotion in order to avoid undue consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter's decision is final in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The full name and county of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a written communication to Caorunn Gin Promotion, Inver House Distillers, Moffat Distillery, Airdrie, Lanarkshire, ML6 8PL, during the period of 2 months following the closing date of the Promotion stating " Luxury Trip to the Big Apple with Caorunn Gin Winner List".
- The winner agrees to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion.
- Entrants agree that the Promoter, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors, advertisers and promotional agencies shall have no liability, except and to the extent that it is not permissible by law to exclude liability (such as liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or breach of contract), in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prize which is awarded.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and each entrant hereby irrecoverably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The Promoter: International Beverage Holdings Ltd., Inver House Distillers Ltd., Moffat Distillery, Airdrie, Lanarkshire, ML6 8PL, Scotland, UK